The Southeast Texas Career Institute does not discriminate on basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex or disability in providing educational services, activities, and programs, including vocational programs.
- Southeast Texas Career Institute offers educational opportunities to all citizens of Silsbee, Hardin, Jefferson and Jasper counties and surrounding areas. Students must submit an application.
- Students must be a citizen of the United States or have proper documentation.
- Students must be at least 17 years of age.
- All students are subject to a background check and criminal background check upon enrollment.
- Students must provide a valid drivers license, or a picture ID card.
- Applicants must have their completed High School Diploma/ transcript or GED in the registrar's office prior to the 1st day of class.
- Student must provide a copy of their social security card.
- Operators Course-$9600.00
- Nail Technician Course-$4000.00
- Esthetician Course-$4800.00
- Massage Therapy $4500.00
Approved Programs and Tuition Costs
- Enrollment Fee $100.00
- Cosmetology Kits $650.00
- Nail Tech Kits $475.00
- Cosmetology Books $185.00
- Esthetics Book $200.00
- Nail Tech Books $165.00
- Student Permit Fee $25.00